.

.

8.16.2009

She's an Uptown Girl

As I mentioned before, while Dillon's parents were here we spent a few days in the city.  Sunday we spent the day uptown.  While Randy and Christy were visiting some museums our little family spent some quality time in Central Park.  It was such a fun relaxing Sunday afternoon.  Central Park is gorgeous and a great place to people watch.
::our cute family on a walk in Central Park::


After the park Dillon and I wanted to take Sequoia to the famous F.A.O. Schwarz toy store (the one in Home Alone 2).  It was so FUN!  I could've spent all day in there!  Below is one of the toy soldiers that stands out front.  Sequoia wanted a picture with him :)

The whole basement of the store is dedicated to infants and toddlers.  They had these darling rocking horses...  
...Needless to say Sequoia wasn't a fan.  Daddy even told her he would buy it for her but she wasn't having it.

She did settle for a cute teddy bear that says 'my first teddy'.  She loves it!  I put it in the crib with her and I swear she talks to it.  One of the main reasons we wanted to go to the toy store was to get a picture on The BIG Piano (as seen in the movie BIG).  It was a lot of fun, and apparently this lady wanted to be in our picture too.

I'm so glad our baby enjoys the city life.  We were able to take a tour of the city at night and she was of course an angel for it.  

The tour took us all through the city and across the bridge to Brooklyn.  It was so pretty, and I loved every minute spent with my two loves!
:: in Brooklyn with the Manhattan skyline as the background::

We have loved the memories we've been able to make here in New York, but we are all excited to get back home.  

2 comments:

the dunns said...

She is so so so cute. I can't believe it. That is exciting that you guys are coming home for good. Does dylan know what he si going to do for work now? Are you going back to work? Do you guys want to get together when you get back?????

The Hull Family said...

You guys really have had some fun adventures because of Dillon's job! A summer in New York with a newborn will be memories to last a lifetime!! Super fun pictures!! Good luck with the move home.