Just a few last things I haven't posted from Long Island:
The day before we flew home we visited Dennis's home town of Port Jefferson. It was such a cute little town, we kinda wish we would have visited it earlier in the summer.
Quoia and I spent lots of time at the pool, but it was a real treat when daddy went with us. This was the first time Sequoia took a dip. She wasn't too sure about it but as the summer went on and the water heated up she grew to love it.
I've mentioned before that Sequoia and I spent a lot of time at the beach this summer. What I didn't mention was that Sequoia had a little boyfriend that would join us once in awhile...
They were too cute, but I'm pretty sure she broke his heart. Probably the first of many. :)
We're sad the summer is over but it's so good to be home!
No comments:
Post a Comment