.

.

4.17.2009

Go Jazz GO

This year Dillon and I 'invested' in season tickets to the Jazz.  I was a little hesitant at first but it has actually been really fun having a set date night and spending time just the two of us.  I didn't really take any pictures the whole season but the other night we went to the last home game before the playoffs and took this one:
::see ya next season::

2 comments:

Paityn Ann said...

I didn't know you had season tickets! HOw fun and that moad trip looks awesome! I am missing you out here! I still can't believe we get to hang out for a summer again!!

The Hull Family said...

First I have to say that I don't think I will let Spencer see the pictures from the Jeep Safari....he just might want to join in next year!! The driving down the cliffs is a little too scary for me too!!

I didn't know you guys had Jazz season tickets...that's so fun!!