.

.

4.20.2009

Sad Day!

My three loves left me today:Well they're gone. Dillon left this morning on the long and dreaded drive to Long Island, New York. He took both our puppies with him, leaving me all by my lonesome. Yeah, I'm pretty much an emotional wreck, but I just keep telling myself it's not that bad. Dillon will be back in about a month for the birth of our little girl and shortly after that I will get to return to New York with him to spend the summer. No more living in different states, seeing each other once a month, or traveling every nine days, and literally NEVER seeing each other. The next four weeks are going to be super hard but we've done worse and I know it will be fine. I'm just so, so thankful for my sweet husband who works so hard for our family. As much as I am cursing APX right now and their stupid summer sales program I really am grateful Dillon has a good job that he excels at. This summer really is going to be awesome once Sequoia arrives. I can't wait for our little family to all be together in New York!

Our poor little summer car was PACKED! If you look close you will see Ripley is actually in his crate underneath Ash. It's not as bad as it sounds, but it will defiantly be a long 36 hours of drive time.
I love and miss them SO MUCH!!!

5 comments:

Whitney Bennett said...

Oh man. I am so sorry that you are by yourself. If you need anything let me know! Don't hesitate to ask!

Paityn Ann said...

Kim I am sorry, It sucks so bad to be alone especially with no dogs! you can do it though I know it! I am excited he will be here in a couple days and excited for you to come :)

The Hull Family said...

Dillon is DRIVING to New York!! I guess you can be grateful that you don't have to make that long drive.

You are such a strong chick!! I couldn't do what you're doing...staying home alone for a month 9 months pregnant. I'm sure that would make anyone emotional. You are an awesome, supportive, understanding wife...seriously I don't know very many people willing to be put in your situation. You're a rock star!!

Heather Heaton said...

so sad!! all alone and like 8 months prego!! poor thing! don't worry it will probably go by fast(well hopefully). That is a long drive especially with two dogs! Well I hope you aren't too lonely, you have family close by right?

Nichole Brown said...

Hey Kim!!!
I haven't see you in forever! You look so cute pregnant and I am so excited for you and Dillon to be parents. I am trying to figure out this blog thing and just started one. It's jasonandnicholebrown.blogspot.com. Hope you're doing well. Lets keep in touch.