At this point December is a big blur. I changed jobs after eight years with the Department of Corrections. I'm on to bigger, better and harder things. During the transition a lot of December got lost in the mix. Here is a little of what I can remember.
I took Quoia to Christmas Around the World at BYU. It was a fun girls night with my mom and grandma too.
Dillon and I cringed at the thought of another year of Elf on the Shelf, but, way before Thanksgiving Sequoia was asking about her! I think both my kids were more excited about that damn elf than Santa!
Dillon's work had an ugly sweater Christmas party. It was a fun night out.
We got together with some friends for a 'Friends Christmas Party.' Our numbers are dwindling but it was a good time!
And the Clayton Christmas Party. I'm glad even with a crazy new schedule I could make it to so many fun events.







No comments:
Post a Comment