I love our tradition of Christmas Eve at Dillon's moms and brunch Christmas Day at his dads, with a little bit of time for just our little family in the middle. I love Christmas dinner with my family too! It makes for a busy, fun-filled couple of days!
Christmas Eve is always filled with food, drinks, lots of presents and fun with cousins and Papa and Nana! I was supposed to work but my sergeant gave it to me off at the last minute. I was so thrilled!
Christmas Morning we had to wake the girls up to get going. Haha silly babies! Once they were up it was so fun to watch them open presents and play.
![]() |
| Win got the cookies she asked Santa for! |
After some time with just our fam we headed to the Story's for brunch.
![]() |
| Grandpa Story with all his grand babies! |
![]() |
| Dillon and his brothers after cooking delicious elberskivers! |
After that we went to my parents for dinner... wouldn't you know I didn't get a single picture there? It was a great day with lots of memories. Merry Christmas!














No comments:
Post a Comment