.

.

6.07.2015

Celebrating

Dillon's brother, Jordan, married Amanda the first weekend in May.  We were all so excited, we LOVE Amanda and I have considered her a sister for a long time already.  I'm hoping to do a separate blog post on the wedding with some of her pictures if/when I get them, but we did lots of fun things to celebrate the happy couple before the big day.  Dillon came home for a whole week and got to be a part of almost everything! Crazy!
Amanda's parents hosted a rehearsal dinner for all the adults, the night we got back from Moab.  It was so fancy and so delicious.  We ate and then visited and played games.  It was so much fun!  We love all of Amanda's family so much!

Jenna and I threw a bridal shower for Amanda.  I should say Jenna threw it... I really just showed up ha!

Amanda had a bachelorette weekend in Park City.  Amanda's mom and sister rented a cabin and planned the cutest bachelorette party!  I was only able to go up for one of the nights but it was so, so fun!

They made the most delicious food and drinks and had all sorts of wild games!
 
Jenna and I were supposed to sleep on these bunks but after hours of six of us talking and giggling in one bed Jenna and I both passed out on the bottom bunk.  What a fun night!

The next weekend, the boys went on a golf/bachelor weekend to St. George.  Of course they didn't take any pics but it sounded like they were in Heaven 2-3 rounds of golf each day and poker all night.  They stayed in a condo right on the golf course.  Josh did send me this picture of Dillon and his brother Kyler.  Everyone laughed that they ended up sharing a bed cause they bicker like, well, brothers...

Can I just say how lucky I am in the sister in law department?!?  When I married Dillon none of his brothers were married and I knew I'd be getting three sister in laws some day.  At that point I honestly couldn't have dreamed up three better ladies!  They are some of my best friends now!  In fact, the weekend the boys were gone I packed up my kids and we had a sleep over at Jenna's (one town over!)  It was the best!
(These are Jenna's nieces from her side, my kids think they are their cousins just the same.  I love it!)

In the interest of celebrating, I have to give a shout out to my sister, Em- she graduated from BYU around the same time as all the wedding celebrating.  Her degree is in Communicative Disorders and she is now doing therapy for autistic children.  Way to go seester!

No comments: