Winter reached the 18 month mark in April. Seriously I can't believe it. She is my baby and is just growing up so fast! Winter is so different than Sequoia ever was so I can't even compare the two. Winter is fearless, feisty and a little wild but also so sweet. She keeps us on our toes and we wouldn't have it any other way!
Winter is busy. If she is awake she is going a million miles an hour and more than likely wants to be doing whatever her sister is doing.
It seems every recent picture I have is just a quick shot when I've happened to have the camera handy. She is fast so I miss a lot! She wasn't interested in walking until about 16 months. She was just too fast at crawling. I didn't push it I knew once she got it there would be no stopping her, and I was right!
Winter has so much hair and it gets lighter everyday. She literally has white streaks in it!
She typically gets 2-3 baths per day! Crazy but she insists on feeding herself and loves to play hard!
This was her first selfie. Ha! She loves looking at herself in the mirror or phone so I have some good ones of her. Winter still loves her baba. I keep telling myself its time to get rid of it but she loves it too much and I feel like that means she really isn't a baby anymore and I can't bare that so, alas, the baba lives on (for now)!
She knows she (usually) only gets a bottle at bed or nap times. At about 7pm she'll walk to the fridge and say 'baba, nigh nigh'. She sleeps from about 7:30pm to 8:30am and has a solid 3 hour nap every afternoon. She's a good one!
Winter is a climber. Something so new and so scary for me!
Winter loves babies and dolls and loves to say 'shhh shhh' to them. But whenever I say 'where's mama's baby' she points to herself. She knows. She also knows her nose, eyes, ears, hair, and belly button.
Anytime one of us walks downstairs or toward the front door, Winter screams 'buh bye' and waves!
She also recently picked up 'day do' for 'thank you' anytime someone hands her something. It's plain adorable!
Its safe to say Winnie and I have a special bond. Obviously I do with both my kids in different ways, but Win never turns me down for a snuggle or love. I feel like she 'gets' me and can read my mood. She always makes everyone around her laugh and people constantly talk about how her smile lights up the room.
We love you Winnie J. Don't ever stop being you, cause you are just the best!















No comments:
Post a Comment