.

.

3.24.2015

Virgin Islands 2015

In January, Dillon and I went on a cruise that he earned last summer.  We cruised the Carnival Valor and left from Puerto Rico.  We visited Barbadoes, St. Thomas, St. Kitts, St. Lucia, and St. Marteen.  We had great weather, good company, and an excellent time! 

We flew in a day early and stayed a night in Puerto Rico.  The next morning we walked from our hotel to 'Old Downtown San Juan' and got breakfast and ended up at a nice beach where we sat and talked, read and napped for hours.  It was so relaxing!


We had so many ports of call this trip I feel like we were hardly on the ship!

We had been to St. Thomas and St. Maarten on our honeymoon almost 10 years ago!

I love the beach!  We went to a different one everyday! St. Kitts was my fav this trip though!



 Kitts has only been a touristy place for a few years.  It wasn't crowded, the water was so clear, and fish swam right up to us! 

So beautiful!


We went with some pretty fun people.  It was a huge group!  It was fun but a little overwhelming and sometimes I just wanted to read my book alone, ha!

I did love this photo bomb by my friend Ms. Nicole Stratton!

We went zip lining in St. Lucia.  It was nice to be in the shade of the rainforest for a day.  We got a lot of videos but almost no pictures!  Here are some of the ladies before we got started.

There were monkeys everywhere!  These caged ones were the only ones I wanted to get close to!

I really just love my Mr. Story



Take me back!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Take me with you!! We know I am funner than dil!!