.

.

3.27.2015

Some Valentining

Holidays are just so fun with kids.  I love celebrating the little things.  The Sunday before Valentines Baby B and the girls all showed up in coordinating Valentine outfits so an impromptu photo shoot was a no brainer!

These girls sure love their little cousin!

This year was the first year Sequoia made a Valentine Box for her school party.  She did most of it herself and was so proud of it.  She also had so much fun at her school party!

The morning of Valentines Em and I went to our Saturday aerobics class, which we have a love/hate relationship with.  Then, we re-fueled together.

 


I just love these girls so much!


 
Dillon cooked me a delicious dinner, we cleaned up, put the kids to bed and ended the night like this.  All in all it was a fun day celebrating with all the people I love!
 
PS: I won!

No comments: