.

.

9.20.2014

Boston Commons

Although most days were spent at Daddy's house, I did venture into downtown one day, alone with the kids.  I love downtown Boston and wanted to see it one last time before we went home but I knew Dillon couldn't miss work.  So, the girls and I set out on an adventure!

Kinda crazy, but everything went so smoothly!  I parked in a garage downtown and then pushed the double stroller across the street to the Boston Commons.  We went on a swan boat/ferry ride through the park and the girls loved it!


Then, we walked up to the Tadpole Park and Pond.  



After the girls dipped their toes for a bit, we got dried off and grabbed an Italian Ice from a food cart and sat in the park for awhile.  Out of nowhere, Sequoia saw a flock of birds and ran over to them squawking and yelling!  It was the weirdest thing!  I ran over to her and asked why she did that and she looked at me like I was crazy and said, "cause I like to scare them."  Ha, it was so funny, so I just let her keep doing it.  We both got some looks but whatever, it was hilarious! 

What a great day with my girls and some great memories made!


 

No comments: