.

.

9.04.2014

At Daddy's House

The majority of our trip to Boston was spent hanging around Daddy's apartment.  I must say, the change of pace was great, and it felt so nice to feel like a {normal} family for a minute.
Most days were spent soaking up the sun at the clubhouse pool.  Sequoia became really confident in the water on this trip and it was fun to watch!  Winter was at the perfect age to just sit happily with mommy.  I wanted to freeze time! 

Not having a car most of the time or anywhere we HAD to be was just marvelous.  I hardly ever put makeup or a bra on and even cooked dinner a few times!  






 There are so many little girls Quoia's age in Dillon's office.  She loved having so many kids around!


I telecommuted for work almost everyday.  It worked out great since Dillon was working so much too!  While I worked the girls either had nap/quiet time or entertained themselves around the apartment.




And obviously the BEST time of day was  when dad was home with us!




No comments: