Wow, where did October go??? I went to update my blog and realized I'm like way behind. I feel like life has been so crazy and moving too fast. Work is busy for both Dillon and me and our days have been starting at 430AM with no sign of things slowing down anytime soon. We are loving life and wouldn't change a thing!
I got a little overwhelmed at where to begin updating so above is just a silly picture of me and Dill. I think his face shows how we've both been feeling lately hahaha!
Here are a few random pictures I never posted about activities we did back in September.
Dillon and I attended a concert at USANA with some friends and had a blast!
Sequoia became a kid genius/artist... or just enjoyed spending her days with her dad...
Dillon attended the BYU/Utah game with his brothers. It sounded a little crazy!
And we traded in our beloved truck for a more functional family SUV. We had so many good memories in the truck but I have LOVED my new car!!!
Anyway, maybe someday I'll get around to updating about
Jackson Hole
Our Anniversary
Dillon's Birthday
My Dad Retiring
Halloween Activities
and all the other stuff we've been up to

1 comment:
I can't believe Dillon got rid of the truck...crazy!!
OK I'm super jealous of the cousin trip to the zoo. I bet that was such a fun day!!
Post a Comment