.

.

4.17.2012

Easter 2012

We had a really great Easter this year. I feel like we celebrated for days, which was awesome! Sequoia and I were lucky enough to get to visit Dillon the week before Easter. We went to the mall out there on his day off and guess who was there:
The Easter Bunny! I didn't know how Sequoia would do but I really wanted a cute picture of her with him. She wasn't thrilled but after some bribing I'd say mission accomplished. Plus it's a fun way to remember that fun day at the mall with Dillon.

The Saturday before Easter my dad's extended family had an Easter dinner/egg hunt. Sequoia was a better participant than I expected and I think she had a lot of fun looking for pink eggs with her name on them. Here she is with her second cousin Collin and showing off her basket of eggs.


The Easter party was also a kickoff for our Clayton reunion which was in Moab the following weekend (another post coming soon). Because not everyone was going to be able to make it to Moab we took some pictures of everyone at the Easter Party. This is a picture of my immediate cousins, and me and all the spouses. I think the only two missing are Dillon and my cousin Bridger.

And here are all the great grand kids. We're not missing any but this picture will be outdated in a month when Jessie has her little one!

Sunday Sequoia and I went to church and the weather was nice enough we were able to snap a few pictures when we got home.




Since we had church at 9am and neither Sequoia or I are morning people, I told Sequoia the Easter Bunny came while we were at church and she found her basket afterwards. It was a hit but she later asked me if Grandma Sheila was the Easter Bunny... Yikes! I thought I had a few more years before that, and at least thought I'd get the credit!


After stopping by Grandma Story's house we headed to my parents for my mom's annual egg hunt. Sequoia again loved it, but was a little lonely hunting all alone.

My mom also hid eggs for Em and me. The contents inside were pretty sought after so things got a little heated but we had a great time.
Happy Easter!

1 comment:

The Hull Family said...

Kim!! I think you and I MUST have great taste. I just bought Audrey that exact dress that Sequoia is wearing for the family Easter party!
Love that she asked you if her grandma is the Easter Bunny!!!