Recently I started working from home more. I don't know if it's the age Sequoia is at or if I'm just around more to notice it, but I swear she is changing everyday. I realized I've been taking a lot of pictures of her and decided to post a few recent ones.
I started doing time outs with Sequoia. If she's told not to do something more than once it results in a time out for as minutes as she is old... as you can tell it's pretty traumatic. What a mean mom she has!I've only really had to do timeout a couple of times. Sequoia is such a good girl and is always making us laugh.

She's really gotten into climbing in and out of things... drawers, strollers, you name it. I found these cute hat boxes to put books in in her room but when I left and came back in she'd taken all the books out and crawled inside... silly girl.

She even climbed in this present bag at her cousins birthday party. I think she makes a pretty cute gift!

Another picture at her cousin Kiah's swim party. It was at the Lehi Legacy Center and Sequoia totally dug the indoor pool. I'm sure we'll be making a few trips there this winter.

Since Dillon has been working so much lately I've been trying to find fun things to do with Quoia when I'm not working. South Town Mall has a cute carousel in the food court and I thought Sequoia would like it... she did more than she's showing in this picture.

We also found a local school carnival one evening when we were out for a run. Me, finding any reason to take a break from running, decided to stop and get my baby's face painted and a balloon hat.

And most recently we took the little lady to cheer on the BYU cougars. We're not huge fans but Dillon had front row seats and an excuse not to work so we went in the cold and rain. We actually had a really good time and Sequoia did really well but I think she may have caught a cough... bad mommy...

Words just can't describe how much I love this little girl! She is just the sweetest and growing up so fast!


2 comments:
what a doll! She has such great hair! We started time outs with Jeff a while ago as well........he does not like them either but he gets them alot because he is a huge stinker! Got to love this age!
I can't take it she is so cute!!
Can't wait to see you guys...soon!!
Post a Comment