
Dillon's restaurant is officially open!!! It actually has been for about three weeks now and I could not be more proud of him! Dillon has been working hard with Chef Kent Anderson from Chef's Table all summer and it feels like things are finally coming together. Although Sequoia and I miss him like crazy (as he has been working day and night) I'm glad my man is doing and succeeding at what he loves.
Utah peeps go check it out, it's not just pizza, it's pizza, pasta, salads and dessert pizza (I like to think those were my idea). Located in Riverwoods in Provo just across from the movie theater. It's YUMMY!!!
2 comments:
I hear it's amazing! Jason and Ashley told us about it and how Dillon is the manager, that's so awesome! Congratulations guys!
Hi Kim, I just stumbled onto your blog. What a cute family! We went to Malawis a few weeks ago. The dessert pizza is delicious! Congrats!
Post a Comment