.

.

9.03.2010

Summer Lovin'

Sequoia and I went swimming today. The calendar, weather and school kids are all telling me it was probably the last time this year. I love fall and really enjoy a change in season but summer is my favorite and it will be missed. It seems like we did so many fun things this summer and I forgot to post quite a few of them, so here are some last summer memories:

Sequoia and I did A LOT of swimming!

Our favorite places to go were the Lindon Pool and Nana's house.


She didn't get her nickname 'little fish' for nothing!


We also did a lot of camping.

...west desert early in the summer...

...one dirty bum...



Daddy spent lots of time on the green. Sometimes we liked to join him just for the ride.

These pictures were from the Thomas Family Reunion.

Sequoia spent a lot of time with her friends, particularly her bestie, Ollie.

A huge milestone this summer:

Quoi Quoi learned to walk. We spent many evenings on our front porch and one night she just up and walked across the lawn while we were sitting there!

She also got her first hair cut. Dillon only allowed me to take her on the condition I would only let them trim bangs. He swears we are never cutting the back.

Not too sure at first, but loved the final product!

Dillon scored some VIP tickets to 311 in July. Not my favorite band but we sure had a blast with our friends Matt and Bryttani!

As you can see we had one of the best summers since we've been married. I think a lot of it had to do with this munchkin!

She looks so big in these pictures. I thought she had really grown up this summer but at her 15 month well child visit today the doctor informed me she hasn't gained an ounce! She is still right at 18lbs where she was at her year appointment! No worries though she is healthy, happy and oh so sweet!!!

1 comment:

The Hull Family said...

Kim!! Quoia looks so ADORABLE with those pigtails and trimmed bangs, I can't take how cute she looks!! I know Owen is going to be so excited to see her again in November...can't wait!