Last weekend was the annual 'Clayton Family Reunion' and I epically failed when it came to taking pictures, but here are the 4 I ended up with in a weak attempt to document the event.

The last night we all got together and played this jeopardy game my mom put together. It was really fun and I think we all learned a little something about our crazy relatives/ancestors.

We wanted to do a hula hoop contest but the hula hoops were a little too small. They were just right for Sequoia though, she was a natural... just like her momma! Seriously though, if you didn't know, I totally rock at hula hooping!
Emily and cute baby Colin, he is a doll!We spent most of the time just hangin' out. We ate, played games, ate, watched movies, ate, hot tubbed, ate... my kind of vacay!

These crazies spent most of there time wearing this... and doing this...
Kidding guys!
I guess I was so busy having a good time (and chasing a toddler) that I didn't get around to taking too many pictures, but Timber Lakes was beautiful and the cabin was way cool. Thanks Claytons!
3 comments:
Sequoia is so gorgeous Kim! We really need to get together soon! Are you free anytime next week or the week after that?
I too am an epic failure at taking pictures at most events, at least you got a few!! Looks like a fun reunion and I love the guys in their camo...Spencer would LOVE to have an outfit like that!!
I love the picture of Colin and Emily. That baby pack is what gets me through the day. We had a great time at the reunion. Thanks for all your families hard work.
Post a Comment