.

.

6.12.2010

one

My fabulous neighbor Maria did an amazing job taking Sequoia's one year pictures. I can't believe my baby is one! Here are some of my favorites:














I know it's cliche' but this year really has flown by. The crazy thing is I don't remember life without my little Quoi Quoi, nor do I really care to. She is such a sweet girl and has made parenting a breeze. I'm so lucky to be her mom. Happy birthday little munchkin, mamma loves you!

Some facts about Sequoia's first year:
~I had a completely pain free, quick labor to get her here
~she is a great sleeper and has slept though the night since she was about 7 weeks old
~she's flown across the country twice
~she didn't get a single tooth until she was 9 months old. Now she has 6
~her first word was hi
~her favorite word is dad, she says it all day every day
~she's said mom once
~she's been in both the Atlantic and the Pacific oceans
~she weighs 16 pounds, that's in the negative 3 percentile
~she loves yogurt
~she likes random household items or keys more than most her toys
~she can produce the biggest tears and saddest face you've ever seen but is usually fine within 2 seconds
~she has been sick one time, a minor cold
~at 3 months she started randomly doing a 'fake' cough, when I asked the doctor about it he told me she was being dramatic, she stills does it on demand
~in the morning she jibber jabbers to herself and her stuffed animals until we go get her
~she's the sweetest little girl ever




7 comments:

Gwendolyn Fullmer said...

So exciting to read all about your life as a great mom. Your little girl is so darling! I'm so happy for you. You're so accomplished and talented. I love the pictures.

Heather Heaton said...

those pictures are gorgeous Kim!! I can't believe your little girl is one!! Crazy!

lyndsey said...

kim these pictures are SO cute!!! your girl is adorable, and i love how you dress her. happy birthday sequoia :)

The Hull Family said...

Kim!!! She is gorgeous!! And time really does fly by with kids. Everyday I wish for time to stand still!!
Sequoia's fish party looked like so much fun, you did a great job! The cake looked fantastic!!
I have been telling Owen that he is going to go to Sea World with Sequoia for the past couple weeks, so now everyday he asks "where's Quoia?" So cute!!

StylinAlly said...

Kim she is a DOLL these pics are so cute! i agree with lindsey you dress her so cute! and you look way too good to be a mom!

Katie said...

Those pictures are so cute. That is funny that she has a fake cough, because Ella does that same thing. It's so cute.

Courtney and Hyrum said...

Pretty sure those are the cutest pictures I have ever seen! She is so beautiful