I just have to give a little shout out to my wonderful hubby! A couple of weeks ago he was invited to speak at a brunch for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation by a close friend who suffers from diabetes. Dillon helped raise money for this cause last fall through the company he was working for and he was invited to speak to basically talk business owners into donating money as well. He was so cute and a little nervous that morning but I knew he'd do awesome, and he NAILED it to say the least! So many influential people were impressed by him it even led to a new job opportunity.
Dillon has been working for a company called Es-O-En that owns several franchises of Taco Bells. He has learned a lot about the industry and made some great friends and co-workers, but was basically given an offer he couldn't refuse! A great entrepreneur who owns several restaurants in the valley is opening two new restaurants in the River Woods area. He invited Dillon to run one of them for him that will be opening in about six weeks. Dillon has always wanted to run his own restaurant and has been loving every minute of the planning stages he's been involved in so far. I'm so so proud of him and we're both excited about the new adventure he is starting!
Baby you're the best! I love you!
PS: Today is Sequoia's first birthday!!! Posts of her party and one year pictures coming soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment