We have been so busy enjoying the sunshine our blog has become a little neglected. Here are a few things we've been up to since it's warmed up.
Grandpa Bruce took Quoia and me to the dunes. Quoia even got to ride the quads, as long as she had her helmet on :)
We went with some of my parents friends and Sequoia had no problem hamming it up for them pretty much the whole time.
My cousin McCall got married on April 17th. It was such a gorgeous day I couldn't resist snapping some pics of my baby girl and these pretty flowers.
Sequoia picked some flowers off of a tree and went for a wagon ride.
We've really been enjoying evening walks. Sequoia just loves the stroller and is always so content and happy.
We've even had the chance for a picnic already this season. It was so fun but now that Sequoia is eating real food she ALWAYS wants to eat ours. You'd think we starve this kid, look at her eyeing dad's sandwich!
With all the fun we've been having lately I think we've really worn this little girl out. The next two pictures are two different times I've found her absolutely CONKED OUT!!!
Probably the most exciting thing about this spring is that we aren't moving!!! For the first time in 5 years Dillon and I get to enjoy the summer at home together (sorry APX friends... we don't even feel a little bit bad about it)
Happy Spring!
4 comments:
Sequoia looks so cute in her little skirt and matching hair flower from CUW...Love it!!
Can't believe you guys will be here again in like 2 months, Spencer can't wait to hang out with Dillon. We definitly plan on hanging out as much as possible!!
YAY, Finally we can all hang out during the summers!!!
ha ha she is so funny! I'm excited to have a real summer too!!!
Kim Kim KIm! Oh how I wish you were out here. I miss you! I just wanted to tell you that Quoia is sooo freaking adorable. I miss her too. I love all those pictures of her. so sweet.
Post a Comment