Since Dillon was in Moab for Easter Sequoia and I had a nice relaxing weekend together just the two of us. We were planning on going as a family but the day before we were supposed to leave Sequoia had the sniffles and a slight fever. I called the doctor the second I took her temperature but he laughed at me and told me it wasn't a big enough deal that she needed to be seen. I felt like it was a big deal because this was the first time my baby has been even remotely sick. That's right, 10 months old and got her first case of the sniffles. Needless to say we've been very fortunate.
My poor little girl was not herself, i could tell she didn't feel good and it just broke my heart!
But, she was extra cuddley. We enjoyed taking naps together and just doing a whole lot of nothing!
By Sunday she seemed to be doing a lot better. Her whopping temperature of 99.8, that I was so worried about, had returned to normal and she was her happy self. And the Easter Bunny found her for the first time!
I took these next pictures of Sequoia in her Easter dress last sunday, you know, when it was sunny and warm. Good thing since it was cold and snowy on Easter!
Happy Easter!!!
1 comment:
Such a cuttie!!!! Love her easter dress!!! SO sad when they are sick hu?!! Boston was the same and didnt get his first cold till like 10 mo. too!! SO lucky!!!! Glad she is doing better!!! I love to look at her pics cuz of her BEAUTIFUL blue eyes!!!By the way i made my Blog private so if you want an invite email me your email address. My e mail is roxych2558@hotmail.com. I will gladly send you one. ;)
Post a Comment