Sequoia will be 11 months old this week. She is growing up more and more everyday and has such a big personality!
Her hair is getting so dang long I don't know what to do with it! Dillon says we're never cutting it and I just want to keep it out of her eyes. I thought I'd give this a try but ended up just getting a good laugh out of it.
She has become quite a little mover! As soon as I put her down she takes off. Her top destinations include:
1) The stairs, she's mastered going up but can't get down. She loves to get to the top then yell for help. She literally laughs that we are at her beck and call.
2) The bathtub, which I don't have a picture of because I usually just shut the bathroom door but I'm pretty sure she would live in the tub if we let her.
3) And finally the dog dishes. I know. Gross. All I can figure is that the kid loves water and when I shut the bathroom door this is her only option. Plus she adores her puppies. Right before I took this picture I yelled, "Sequoia no!!! I'm pretty sure that's the only time she's heard that statement... clearly it had no effect on her.
TROUBLE!!!
One last thing Sequoia's really into lately is her swing. Just recently I told Dillon it's probably time to pack it up and store it. He laughed and said no way, we're finally getting some use out of it. It is just the right height for her to pull herself up and push the buttons all by herself. She gets so proud of herself and shakes her little booty! She was never a huge fan of it as a newborn but sure loves it now, what a weird-O.
Kinda hard to tell but she is getting her groove on in this next picture. I have it on video and it's so funny. Sadly she dances just like her mom!
'Hey misses DJ..."
We just love our little angel and can't believe she's almost one!
4 comments:
That picture of Sequoia with the curlers in her hair (and in her mouth) is so funny!! She is a crack-up!! Crazy that her first birthday is just a month away!!
her and oliver have the same love for there swings.. oliver hated his and now loves it!!
I cannot get over how beautiful this little lady is! But then again, look at her mama! So pretty! Both of you!
wow, they sure do grow up fast, she is such a cutie kim!
Post a Comment