.

.

2.14.2010

Be Mine

Happy Valentines Day!!! We had an amazing weekend spending two whole days together. I honestly don't remember the last time that happened. It was also this little lady's first Valentines Day and she celebrated in style...



Like her shirt says, she's daddy's lil' sweetheart and he wanted to be sure she knew it. On Saturday night Dillon went out to pick up take out and came home with a dozen roses for me and a single rose for Sequoia. I thought it was so cute! It melted my heart!

(these were actually my moms but she already loves flowers!)


::Sequoia and her valentine::


Dillon and I bought Brighton passes at the beginning of the season and Dillon has only gone once. So on Sunday we took advantage of our time off together and enjoyed a beautiful day boarding. I hadn't been in two seasons. I'm not so good but Dillon was a sweetheart and took it slow with me, he is such a good teacher I should be pro by now!


Josh and Jordan also joined us. It made for an awesome day!!!
Too bad the loser we asked to take this picture thought this metal pole was more important than centering us... Oh well, It was a great day on the mountain with my honey, and to top it off, my dad gave me the sweetest valentine! I'm such a lucky lady to have so many loves in my life!






1 comment:

The Hull Family said...

Sequoia's Valentine's Day outfit is just too cute...girls are so much fun!!