.

.

1.20.2010

Dirty Little Secret

I've been working on making my blog into a book on Blurb. I love it and it's really made me happy I started a blog. However, I've been reading this blog and have been cracking up!!! But it's also made me hope I'm not like that. So I started thinking about some of the things I don't blog about or am not so proud of and decided to list a few instead of the usual blagging (bragging on the blog) so here goes:


::if I don't have to go out on my days off I won't and Quoia and I stay in our jammies all day long. On those days the only personal hygine I even consider is brushing my teeth::

::I eat candy/carbs/soda/all things unhealthy pretty much on the daily... and I've never bought anything 'organic' it's overrated::

::Speaking of overrated, I think Anthro, Nordstroms, and boutiques are waay too overrated, to be honest I prefer to shop and Target or cheap/chinese ghetto places::

::Sometimes we give up social engagements because my husband plays WOW... I'm over it you should be too::

::I hate to cook. My family is lucky if I make dinner twice a week and my idea of making dinner is straight out of the freezer/box/can... why would I make something from scratch that I can just buy???::

::I only wash my hair like twice a week, and I feel fine about it::

::I usually clean my house once a week...that is usually the only time it's clean::

::Sometimes laudry sits in my dryer for a week and never gets folded or put away before it's worn again::

::I believe marriage is hard work. I work on mine everyday::

::I don't recycle and come to think of it I'm not very 'green'::

::I suck at doing crafty things::

::my kitchen table is actually patio furniture::

::I once got out of a ticket by dating the judges son::

::Dillon and I took a film class together at UVU. I got a C and he got an A!!! I flirted with the teacher and still got my lowest grade in college::

::I've let my pit bull lick my infants face--more than once::

::My first date was with my now brother-in-law. No, it's not awkward::

::I frequently speed alone in the carpool lane. Traffic is one of my peeves, I'm a much easier person to get along with if I didn't spend my morning in traffic with morons that don't know how to drive!::

::I don't have an I-Phone... and I don't care to::

::I am the ultimate stalker!!! Come on I do it for a living and sometimes it transfers to my personal life, if I know you I look at your blog... leave me a message and I'll leave you one but I won't initiate it. Facebook/Myspace scare/bug me (if I have to look at one more pucker face picture I'm going to throw something) but I creep on those too::


So what are some of your dirty little secrets??? I want to hear em! And I want to know other stalkers. Even if we are old/mutual friend, enemies, high school alum, or strangers. Trust me I won't think it's wierd... I probably already look at your blog anyway. Leave a comment!




16 comments:

Trent and Lindsey said...

I love the honesty. I will put my secrets on my blog soon. I love you Kim.

Our Family said...

I loved this post!

Jessie Evans said...

We have a lot of the same dirty little secrets. Laundry, hair washing, and get this ... sometimes we give up social engagements because we both play WOW. And I'm over it.

Ashley and Ryan said...

Haha!! Well I stalk your blog!! haha!! No I am a friend of Tami's and I know your husband we use to hang out in high school a bunch of us. I think your lil girl is to die for and I laughed my butt of reading this post!! haha!! I related to EVERYTHING you said!!! Expecially the blog stocking! I love to find people I know like how saw on tami's list dillions name and figured it was him and now I love to check it from time to time to see that cute lil baby girl!!! And I LOVE her name!! haha!! Well now that you know I am crazy stalker tell your husband I said hi!! haha!! He will know me as ashley sanders not garlock! Thanks for the good laugh with this post! I promise im not a freak! lol!

TAMI said...

I stalk you! bahahah! but your my best budd!

Anonymous said...

ok, ok I admit it I am a "Lippsie" stalker! lol I love you and your cute little family!

~aka..Wendy

Travis and Cristan said...

I am laughing my butt off right now! I agree to...well...everything!
I love when people are honest and are funny doing it!
We should plan something and get together. Christmas party was fun!

Nichole Brown said...

Kim, You're silly. I love seeing how big Sequoia is getting. We really need to get together some time and let our kids meet. Oh, and your family pics are to die for!!! So cute! Who took them?

Justin + kelly said...

Hey! I will admit I stalk every now and then, once I heard you were having a baby around the same time as sheri, cause she and I were due like 2 weeks apart. I just had to see your sweet little one. Now I love to see how they are growing and acting and Im so jealous you got to live in NYC!! Anyways! Happy stalking!!

The Hull Family said...

Kim you CRACK me up!!I LOVED this post...probably because a lot of what you said I do too!! I totally stalk your blog, but I think you already knew that.
As for one of my dirty little secrets: There are a few TV shows that I am totally addicted to, but I will usually deny that I have actually seen them. I never miss MTV's the Hill's and The Vampire Diaries. I know what a freak I am!!!

Maria said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the post! I can't believe you are a police officer and drive in the car pool lane! Hilarious! I just might do this on mine... that is a big MIGHT!

Mike Sorensen said...

I loved your post....I think I could go off on all my dirty little secrets. I'm sure many of my secrets wouldn't be much of a surprise to Mike. He would just laugh at what I do!

Rebecca said...

Haha LOVE It!!! Your daughter is darling, in fact Brandon said she is one of the cutest little girls he's seen :) I'm blog stalking you :) feel free to stalk back :) sounds like your doing well, glad to hear it!

mindy said...

Hi Kim, I loved this..i stalk you on your blog and you can't stalk me cuz I don't have one, haha!I just like everybody elses. Have a good day Love Mindy Wright

Delgado Fam said...

HEY! Didn't you give me a hard time for speeding in the carpool lane alone to avoid being late for post!?

Kirsta Silvey said...

So, you probably don't even remember me, but Nate and I were in your ward for a couple of years. I just found your blog from Maria Wood's—so yes, I'm a blog stalker too. Your little girl is too cute for words.