...to see WICKED!!!
It was girls day out- plus dad. (He was such a trooper but think it's days like this that make him all the more excited for Zac to come home.) The play was AWESOME!!! My mom, Emily, and I saw it in LA about two years ago. We loved it so much the first time my mom jumped at the chance to get tickets as soon as she heard it was coming to Salt Lake. She literally bought the tickets almost a year ago. We have been looking forward to it for a long time and it was just as good as I remembered it! Plus how lucky am I that my grandmas on both sides were able to come? I sure missed Dillon (and I'm sure he was devistated he missed the play) but I really enjoyed spending time with my family.
Those of you that don't know I have the sweetest mom in the world probably haven't ever met her. Remember for her birthday all she wanted was to take a girls trip to Cali? Yeah, all she wanted for mothers day was to take both her moms, her girls, and her hubby to see Wicked. She really is the most selfless person I know and genuinely cares about everyone. I hate to say it but Zac, Emily, and I really do have the best mom in the world!
7 comments:
You do have a great mom! I love Aunt Shelia!! What a fun thing to do for mother's day! So was it just as good the 2nd time? I bet Grandma loved it!!
All I have to say is- JEALOUS!!!
how fun!! I Love wicked!! So good!
So jealous you went to Wicked again. Maybe some day I will get the chance. But, I'm seriously thinking about the Disneyland 5K. Sheri said she would be in too! Now we just need to recruit Em and Staci.
I can't begin to tell you how incredibly jealous I am!!! I bet it was a seriously great day--Not bad at all for you first almost-mommy day.
It looks like fun. We went and saw Wicked in Arizona with my girls and my sister Debbie. LOVE it. And you do have a GREAT mom. I love all that she does for Judy.
hey you guys its paige and garret! i was reading caities blog and saw that you guys left a comment! if you want email me your email address at paigestory8@yahoo.com and i will send you an invite to our blog! you guys look great!
Post a Comment