This weekend our friends Stewart and Charity were sweet enough to invite us and a few other couples to their cabin to spend Valentines. It was so, so fun and romantic.
We got a little bit of a rough start... the truck got stuck and we 'misplaced' the keys. I guess it was just Friday the 13th catching up to us.
Dillon absolutely LOVES the snow!!! This weekend made him really want a cabin of our own... guess he better sale a ton of alarms this year.
So while the women did this:
The men did this:
Ha! Just kidding. After the girls came in for the day the boys stayed out and played for hours. By the time they came in they were all so cold and tired they wanted to jump in the sauna, but the girls were dry and in the middle of a game so they all just got it together. It was pretty 'steamy' so the picture isn't great, but good enough to get a good laugh.
Happy Valentines Day from Dillon and his favorite lady-
-well second favorite :)
6 comments:
You guys are so cute! That looks so fun! Call me so we can get together again! It was so fun last time!
how fun!! looks like you guys had a blast!! I am so jealous, we need a getaway just like that!!
p.s. i hope the pregnancy is going well, and that you are feeling good!
That sounds like a really fun Vday. How are you? When are we going to dinner!? I feel like time flies and we are about to leave for the summer!
Kim! How the heck are ya? I'm excited to see you in a few weeks! Are you and your Mom coming down here soon?
When you guys do get that cabin (because I know Dillion and he will get one!) can we come and play? Spencer is totally regretting not going snow mobiling with Dillion when we were in Utah.
Can't wait for you guys to get here. I have been saving my money for the swap meet!!
Post a Comment