...because real love stories never have endings...
.
11.17.2008
and so it begins...
i never thought i would be one to voluntarily put personal information onto the internet, but here we are. here is look at the things that matter most in my life.
Yeah!!! I'm so excited that you have a blog! Now I can stalk your you guys, hahaha!! I'm working on getting the invitations out for owen's birthday, we would LOVE to have you guys!
Hey! I agree we need to catch up in person. Let's do it next tuesday night! come hang out at my place I'll just be unpacking probably but we can catch up!! I miss you and your dogs. I haven't seen them in so long!!
Hey Kim! I hope you don't mind I found your blog through Sheri's! How fun you guys pregnant together! Being a mom is the best you will love it! Well, again, I hope you don't mind if I check out your blog every once in awhile. Feel free to look at mine! anyways, take care!
4 comments:
Yeah!!! I'm so excited that you have a blog! Now I can stalk your you guys, hahaha!! I'm working on getting the invitations out for owen's birthday, we would LOVE to have you guys!
Hey! I agree we need to catch up in person. Let's do it next tuesday night! come hang out at my place I'll just be unpacking probably but we can catch up!! I miss you and your dogs. I haven't seen them in so long!!
Hey Kim! I hope you don't mind I found your blog through Sheri's! How fun you guys pregnant together! Being a mom is the best you will love it! Well, again, I hope you don't mind if I check out your blog every once in awhile. Feel free to look at mine! anyways, take care!
Heather (Allred) Heaton
yeah! We are so glad you started a blog!!
Post a Comment