

i've seen other blogs do flashback friday and i liked it. i thought it would be a good way to get some of our old pictures on here, and let people know a little more about us.
i figured the first flashback should be my first memory of dillon. i was in the third grade. he was in fifth. it was valentines day and i had made him a valentine. regardless of my huge crush on him i was too shy to give it to him. so, i strategically waited until we were getting off the school bus to avoid any sort of confrontation. as i recall, i basically threw him the cheesy barbie valentine with a single piece of gum stuck to it, as i ran home as fast as i could. minutes after entering the safety of my house the doorbell rang. i just knew it was dillon coming to express his love for me and the valentine. WRONG! he had ripped off the gum and doorbell ditched what was left of the valentine.
but don't worry, dillon did ask me out... ten years later. and in his defense he has more than made up for that valentines day. love you baby!
5 comments:
Yay... your bloggers now :)
My first memory of Dillon was at the Gray's house. I had fallen in some mud and was covered in it, so he called me diarrhea pants.
haha, I know, it is a pretty funny story. And, I don't believe you ever told me you were pregnant, congratulations!
That was such a funny story!! I can't wait to tell Spencer, I know he'll appreciate it! I didn't know you knew Dillon for such a long time! I am learning new things about you guys.
That is so cute! I didn't know that you guys have known each other for so long!
Post a Comment