.

.

8.25.2016

Sequoia Turns 7

On June 1, 2016, Sequoia Pauleen turned 7-years-old!  She had given quite a lot of thought as to how she wanted to celebrate, and ultimately decided on an 'ice cream party' at Menchies Frozen Yogurt.  FYI they actually do birthday parties and did a fantastic job!  Honestly, I can't say enough good things about it!  Sequoia got to invite seven of her closest friends.  The whole thing was darling, for a darling girl!


The girls colored t-shirts and coloring pages while waiting for everyone to arrive.

They played 'Pin the Cherry on Top'


And a coin game courtesy of the party host. 

Finally!  The got what they came for!  I was very grateful to have Dillon there helping with all those girls and their yogurt!


Sadly, I didn't get a shot of the whole group, but here is a few.  Winter for sure thought she was one of the big girl guests!

On the night of Sequoia's actual birthday we went to dinner with family.  Sequoia chose, she told us her favorite was Tempanyaki.  We were excited about that!






I decided I wanted to start doing 'Birthday Interviews' with the girls.  Here is Sequoia's at SEVEN:

How old are you:  7
Favorite TV show:  Paw Patrol
Favorite school subject:   Math and Art

If you could be named anything what would it be:  Just Sequoia
Favorite color:  Turquoise 
Favorite toy:  Lamby
What do you want to be when you grow up:  Police Officer or Fashion Designer
Prized possession:  Blanky and Lamby
Favorite book:  Mary-Kate & Ashley Series
Favorite movie:  Zootopia
Favorite season:  Summer 
Favorite food:  Crab
Favorite animal:  Dogs
Favorite sport: Ballet
Best friend:  Joselyn
Favorite holiday:  Valentine's Day
Favorite thing to do:  Disneyland and Swimming 


Oh Toadsey!  I can't believe it was seven years ago I looked at you and felt love I had never felt before.  You have taught me so much and continue to do so.  

I couldn't have dreamed up a better child.  You are wise well beyond your years.  You are the best helper.  Most morning you get up, make breakfast for you and your sister, change her diaper and entertain her until mommy gets up.  At night you remind me to brush teeth and say prayers.  You tell me when you're tired, which is usually about 7:30 PM.  

You are so good to share with Winter and include her even with your friends.  You make sure everyone is included and are such a peace maker.  I love watching you grow and learn.  You always push yourself and do what is right.  Daddy and I love you so much and are so proud of you!  Happy seventh birthday!

No comments: