Sometime in the middle of October, Dillon was going on a business trip to Las Vegas. The girls and I decided to tag along, and well, all I can say is things didn't go as planned. The hotel his work provided was scary, like, so ghetto! There was confusion about licensing/where Dil could work, which meant he had to take the car everyday... We laughed and tried to make the best of it but after a couple days we were so over it! The girls were troopers. Sequoia loved our daily walk to the gift shop and Winter loved the buffet but other than that I have nothing to say, ha!
My sister-in-law Jenna was due any day and I could've just cried when she texted us to tell us she was in labor and we weren't there! My dad had also been in Vegas on business and when we found out Mr. Breken Sage Story had made his debut Dillon suggested the girls and I jump in with him and head home to meet the new baby (and get the heck out of that hell hole!)
I felt so bad leaving Dillon down there to work for another week, but we both knew it was the best decision. We loved meeting our new nephew/cousin though!
Welcome to the tribe Baby B!





No comments:
Post a Comment