I am NOT a party planner in any way! But I'm pretty happy with the way Winter's Tangled party turned out. We had cake and ice cream with our dearest family members at our house the night of Winter's birthday.
I won a cake from a professional cake decorator in an auction for my friend. The timing was perfect! When she asked what kind of cake I wanted I was at a loss. BUT when thinking about unique things about Miss Winter, her hair is always one of the first things that comes to mind. The only other 1-year-old with hair like hers is, well, Rapunzel! I remembered I had bought floating lanterns almost a year ago and decided the 'theme' of the party was settled! I could not be more thrilled with how the cake came out!
Winter is a very loved little girl and I'm sad I didn't get pictures of everyone who came, but here are a few.
She wasn't shy about eating her cake! It was adorable!
The floating lanterns were a bit of a disaster. I'm shocked we didn't set the neighbors house on fire!
I'd still call the day and the party a success!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment