.

.

3.25.2014

Four Months Old

And oh so sweet!!! Oh my goodness we just love this baby of ours!


She still loves to be snuggled and is happy and smiley even in her sleep!
She hasn't lost any of her golden locks.  In fact, her hair is so long when she turns her head to follow voices she creates baby dreadlocks in the back!

Still loves bath time, which is great because I've never known a baby who poops as much as this one, holy smokes!!!  I've mastered getting baby poop out of baby clothes, and sheets, and blankets!

She had her four month Well Baby Check up and shots, which she took like a champ!  She weighed almost 12 pounds which is only the 11th percentile and was almost 25 inches long(66th percentile.)  I was shocked  because this girls got some serious booty and thighs!  I squish her nonstop!

Things have changed just in the five years since I had Quoia.  The doctor suggested we begin introducing solids- so we did!  As you can see it was a success.  I don't know who liked it more chunkers or sissy 'helping.'


Also noteworthy this month... Winter J got her ears pierced!  Quoia and I were at the mall one day and since I never go there I decided to stop in and see if they'd do it.  I sent Dillon this picture a few minutes later.  Yes, I felt bad, but beauty is pain right??

No comments: