Clear back last summer, one of my besties, Stacy, asked if I wanted to go to the Justin Bieber concert in January. Um...YEAH! We have been stoked and anxiously awaiting and the day finally came!!!
Don't judge. Yes, I may be pushing 30 but who doesn't LOVE The Biebs? He's so sweet and put on an excellent show!
I had the best time with some of my best girls. I'm so glad they are so awesome and even more glad we all got JB shirts when we got there. I know, we're so cool.
Originally, I thought I'd take Sequoia, but, it just didn't work out. I felt like the world's worst mother when I was getting ready for the evening and Sequoia teared up and asked, "You're going to Bieber Fever without me???"
It gets worse, I lied and told her it was only for 'big girls' YIKES! Dillon knew she was disappointed and stepped in as Super Daddy. They shared a date to Chuck E Cheese and Dillon even let her wear her Aurora dress, which mom doesn't usually let her wear out.
It gets worse, I lied and told her it was only for 'big girls' YIKES! Dillon knew she was disappointed and stepped in as Super Daddy. They shared a date to Chuck E Cheese and Dillon even let her wear her Aurora dress, which mom doesn't usually let her wear out.
Happy girl!!! I guess everyone won!
Such a fun night!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment