...because real love stories never have endings...
.
9.25.2012
Family Pictures
I really wanted to wait until Christmas time to put these out there.
But I'm just too thrilled with how they turned out. So then I thought
I'd just narrow down and post a couple and, well, this is all I could
narrow it down to. Enjoy.
These are just too cute! It was so fun seeing you guys last weekend. So glad we actually made it work. I told Tyson Dillon saved me the whole time at the zoo. Thanks again. We have to do it again soon.
Beautiful pictures!! You and your family are so beautiful Kim. Seeing these pictures makes me think about getting our family pictures taken...and the thought of that makes my head spin!! I can only imagine how difficult it's going to be to get 3 kids all looking cute in the same picture! I'm dreading it...but it is a MUST! You are so lucky that Sequoia is so darn cute and so cooperative!
2 comments:
These are just too cute! It was so fun seeing you guys last weekend. So glad we actually made it work. I told Tyson Dillon saved me the whole time at the zoo. Thanks again. We have to do it again soon.
Beautiful pictures!! You and your family are so beautiful Kim. Seeing these pictures makes me think about getting our family pictures taken...and the thought of that makes my head spin!! I can only imagine how difficult it's going to be to get 3 kids all looking cute in the same picture! I'm dreading it...but it is a MUST! You are so lucky that Sequoia is so darn cute and so cooperative!
Post a Comment