Okay so I'm a little behind the times here in blogger world but, everytime I sat down to do this post I got overwhelmed. So here is our Christmas and lots of pictures.
As always we spent Christmas Eve with Papa and Nana. We enjoyed a delicious dinner and gift exchange and most of all each others company.
As always we spent Christmas Eve with Papa and Nana. We enjoyed a delicious dinner and gift exchange and most of all each others company.

Sequoia was totally spoiled and between her gifts and her three cousins there ended up being A LOT of wrapping paper and ribbons. Sequoia was in heaven!!!

She would run, jump, hide, throw it at us, etc. I think everyone could have wrapped empty boxes and she would've been thrilled.



Christmas morning started bright and early. We like to have our own little thing before we head over to our families and this year was even more fun than last year watching Quoia with her gifts.


She got the hang of it. She isn't quite heavy enough to ride it on the hardwood floors, it just spins out. Hopefully she will love it more when she can take it outside.

After she opened them she insisted on climbing into the bucket and finished opening her gifts in there, what a funny girl!


Sequoia loved this cute chair Zac and Kelsey gave her. Unfortunately I think she liked the wallet they gave me more.

By the time we were done opening presents I think Sequoia was totally wiped out. If you know her she never just lays down and holds still like this. She loves her grandpa!

After her nap we headed over to Dillon's dad's house. We took about a bazillion pictures of these two cause their just so cute. Side note: they are exactly one year apart and weigh roughly the same. I think they look exactly the same size in this picture









No comments:
Post a Comment