
It seems like we celebrated Christmas all month long. I have about a million pictures of Christmas morning alone, so while I figure out how I'm going to post all of them here are a few from the month of December.
We took Sequoia to the mall to see Santa. I have debated this since last year because you never know what creeper is going to be dressed as Santa but I figured every kid needs to tell Santa what they want for Christmas, and Dillon agreed to go with me (he HATES the mall) so we did it. I had no idea what she was going to think but we managed to get some decent pictures. Don't be fooled though she did have a melt down just seconds before. Notice Santa is bribing her with a sucker and my lip gloss is between his feet on the floor after she threw it in a tantrum (see post below). She looks happy to see him, but her true reaction was captured the second time she met Santa at a family get together later in the month:
It sounds so mean, but I kinda think kids screaming while on Santa's lap make for a good picture. The reindeer ears and the look on Santa's face just add to it in this picture. Sorry Quoia, hopefully someday you'll laugh at this.We've also been enjoying all the snowfall we've had this month. Dillon has gone boarding about twice a week since the resort opened and I've been lucky enough to join him a time or two. Believe it or not I'm getting better and have actually had FUN in the snow this year!

Sequoia's had just as much fun in it. I don't think she was old enough last year to fully appreciate snow but this year she's proving to be just like her dad. She loves playing in the backyard with all her gear on and Dillon is already saying she's ready to ski, we'll see about that one.

Well, like I said we've been celebrating and have lots of pictures so hopefully I'll get around to posting more soon. Sequoia was just so much fun this year and I can't wait to document it all.
1 comment:
Oh Kim, I am LOVING all the new posts and pictures!! I have to agree, pictures with Santa and crying children are awesome...I guess I'm mean to my kids too!
Sequoia is darling and I can't believe she is already 18 months...such a fun age!! (Enjoy it while it lasts because the terrible 2's seem to creep up around 22 months!!) How is nusery going?
Thanks for posting the pictures from Zac's wedding, they are beautiful and everyone looks great! Wish we could have been there.
Post a Comment