.

.

10.05.2009

Work'in Girl

So I've been meaning to post for awhile but I've become major blog slacker lately.  I started basic training last week and I'm totally beat all the time!  And I mean that in every sense of the word.  We train in ground and defensive fighting about twice a week and I already have bruises ha ha.  The physical workouts are equally exhausting, which I don't really mind because I'm getting paid to lose my baby weight and get in KILLER shape, but it still wears me out. Plus I have to get at least 80% on the written exams about once a week so I try to study when I get home at night, so needless to say blogging has taken a back seat. 

 All that being said here's a little update.

  The few weeks I was back at work, before I started training, my office looked something like this :
I brought Quoia to work with me one day just for a few hours.  I was so worried some of the rough and tough cops would be totally annoyed and hate both Quoia and me forever.  Boy, was I wrong!  I've never seen a group of grown men turn into such softee's!  They all loved Quoia so much and she was such a good girl, I took her with me several more times and actually got quite a bit of work done.  I was on light office duty since I was preparing for training so it was nice to be able to have her in my office with me.  

My supervisor was so cute with her he told me he was going to keep her while I was in training.  He even 'deputized' her by giving her her own badge.
As you can see she didn't mind going to work with mom.  Maybe another officer in the family someday?

On the first Quoia turned four months old.  Her doctors appointment isn't for a couple more weeks but these next couple pics were taken at exactly four months.  She is such a sweetheart and more fun everyday!  

She is getting so strong and really aware of her surroundings. She's also a lot more vocal.


She loves bath time and being naked.  She gets upset when we dress her, it's pretty funny.
I can't believe how fast she's growing up!

And finally, I wish I had a picture but Dillon has been working so so hard at work.  He passed all his certification tests and is done training and running his own store.  He works about 60 hours a week and Quoia and I are so grateful for all he does for us.  Love you babe! 

4 comments:

Hermana Bennett said...

Oh my gosh she is so stinkin cute! I can't believe how much she looks like dillon :)

Paityn Ann said...

You are feaking nuts! Seriously how do you do it all. I miss you by the way!

The Hull Family said...

Wow Kim you have been busy! Congrats on getting back to work. That is so fabulous that you are able to take Quoia with you to work and no one seems to mind, plus I can't believe how good she is!! I have to disagree with the first comment, I think Sequoia looks so much like you!!!

Barb Elder said...

She is so beautiful. I love her face so cute.