I had a FANTASTIC birthday this year to say the least! It all started Wednesday when my cute friends Paityn and Bre took me to lunch at The Cheesecake Factory...
::Me, Paityn, and Bre::
Then on Thursday my mom flew in. She said it was for my birthday, but later admitted it was to see Quoi-- who could blame her???
Since my mom was in town on my actual birthday Dillon decided to take full advantage of a trustworthy babysitter (it was our first time leaving her!!!) and took me on a HOTT date in the city. Little did I know he had been planning it for weeks.
::downtown NYC::
The perfect evening started with a romantic carriage ride through Central Park
::self shot in the carriage::
Just some fun pictures we took in the park:
::Dillon clearly knows the way to my heart... note the ice cream :)::
After the park Dillon told me we had dinner reservations at the famous 'Sardi's' on Broadway. It was as delicious as it was fancy.
So at dinner Dillon asked me if I could do one thing in the city what would it be. I thought for a sec and told him it had been the perfect date and I would be content getting a 'I heart NY' tee- shirt and heading home. He kinda chuckled and said okay.
After we ate we walked outside and Dillon persisted, "What now?" From there our conversation went something like this:
K- "I really don't care babe, this has been great."
D- "Seriously, there's nothing else you want to see in the city."
K- "I dunno..."
D- (pointing at a long line of people across the street) "Well what do you think that line is for over there, probably something cool?"
K- (still oblivious but realizes we are still on Broadway) "It looks like it's for Phantom of the Opera."
D- "Well do you want to go?"
K- "huh???"
D- "I think I might have tickets to Phantom tonight..."
K- (freaking out) "Are you for real!!??"
D- "I'm not sure, let's go check."
Wouldn't you know, there were two AMAZING seats at will call with our name on them... wierd
Thanks for the best birthday ever babe!!! I'm spoiled rotten!!!
7 comments:
that is so cute that he surprised you with the tickets!!! happy birthday :)
What a fun cute birthday surprise!! It looks like you guys are having a great time this summer. When you get back, we'll have to get together for lunch or something.
Happy Birthday! I'm so glad you had a great birthdat! I am so jealous! Dillon sure is a keeper.
wow thats so sweet!! happy birhtday!
So jealous! What a great birthday!
OH MY KIM! Best birthday ever...so much fun! I know you aren't going to want to hear this, but your little baby is getting so big. And when I say big I do NOT mean fat....haha. She is just getting so much older. Isn't it so sad how quickly they grow? Riley is for sure not a little baby anymore, and I have no idea where the time went..... :( Your little girl is still sooooo adorable though, that's for sure!
It looks like you are having a blast in NY!
Happy Birthday Kim!! What a fabulous birthday...one I'm sure you will NEVER forget!! What a sweet husband you have (and mom!!) Can't wait to see you guys! Oh-and I have to say that I am soooo JEALOUS at how thin you are!! You look great...like you didn't even have a baby growing inside of you 2 months ago!
Post a Comment