One of our neighbors took this candid picture of us last weekend. We didn't even know it until she emailed it to me. I don't remember the secret dillon told me, but I'm sure it was a good one! Dillon is my best friend, I love when we share secrets, stay up late talking, laugh till it hurts, and just hang out! He really is the best husband ever and is already a great dad to our baby. He has taken such good care of me while I've been pregnant, and always makes me feel beautiful. I really couldn't ask for more in an eternal companion. I love you babe :) 

2 comments:
You guys sound like such a cute couple!! And I am glad he makes you feel beautiful, that is very important for pregnant women!! What a good husband!
Cute picture! I think Dillon's turning into a woman though....covering his mouth and whispering secrets, I don't know?? Just kidding! You guys are really cute!
Post a Comment