So, I have the sweetest mom in the WORLD! This past weekend she took Emily and me to California to visit our wonderful family we don't get to see often enough, and to do a little (ok A LOT) of shopping.
When we asked our mom what she wanted for her birthday she said she wanted to take a trip with her girls... how awesome is she!!! I'm so lucky to have such a sweet mom and a little sister I'm so close with, I love spending time with both of them.
Us with my mom's sister Donette.
She is so awesome, we love coming to stay with her and we wish we got to see her more often
Some days I really wished I lived in California... like this day when it was snowing in Utah and we were soaking up the sun by the pool.
Like I said, we did a lot of shopping, and his little guy was such a trooper for all of it. We appreciate him and his mom, thanks Holl!
He is so stink'in cute!
We just thought this was so funny when we were leaving the airport. You would've thought we stayed a week! But we brought extra luggage to haul home all the stuff we bought. One of the main goals of the trip was to get baby/nursery stuff. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!! I'd like to personally thank 'The Baby Guy' and his gay assistant, from the Orange County Market Place. They hooked me up with some much needed adorable baby stuff, including a 'totally fresh' (as he referred to it) crib set. The nursery is near completion, and we had a FABULOUS trip!
2 comments:
So you guys did make it home with all that stuff!!!
I had such a good time with you guys, I miss you all so much already! You guys really should live in California....although if you did I think we would have to cut back on all the spending sprees!!
I can't wait to see the completed nursery. Post pictures soon!
I'm jealous!!!! Kim your little belly is so cute!
Post a Comment