Even though our little girl probably isn't going to have any first cousins her age, she's going to have A BUNCH of second cousins. My cousin Sheri, My cousin's wife Vicki, and I are all expecting very soon. Last weekend our aunts in Brigham City threw us a combined shower, it was so FUN!
::three cute pregnant girls::
::Me, Vicki, and Sheri::
We started with a fun game of BINGO where we made our own bingo cards using words related to being pregnant/babies. It was such a cute idea, we had a lot of fun and enjoyed some AWESOME prizes. We also played that game with the plastic babies frozen in ice cubes... it was kinda funny... kinda creepy. All the pictures I got of it looked too crazy to post.
Then we got right into the giant pile of presents. If you couldn't tell Sheri and I are having girls and Vicki is expecting a boy.
My aunt Val MADE these super cute diaper bags... wish I had even an ounce of her craftiness! Sequoia got so many great gifts, she is so spoiled already! Thank you everyone who came!
::three beautiful grandmas::
I'm so excited Sheri and I are expecting at the same time. We are only ten days apart ourselves and have always been really close. Its crazy we didn't even plan it! Hopefully our little girls will be good buddies.
2 comments:
How fun! You look amazing pregnant. And I love those cute diaper bags!
I am so bummed that I wasn't there! I missed out on all the crazy Ford family fun! Those diaper bags are super cute...gotta love Aunt Val!!
Sorry my present was a little late, did you get it in the mail?
Post a Comment