.

.

2.25.2009

Random Post

I just had to share-- a few weeks ago my mom signed me up for Dream Dinners because I've been thinking about trying it for awhile but was to chicken to actually do it.  So, last week I went and made 12 meals and it ended up being an AWESOME experience!  I know some of you who actually cook are probably thinking I'm a horrible homemaker, but this really was perfect for me and my crazy busy life/lack of cooking skills, plus we've tried two of them now and both have been much tastier than anything I've came up with myself.  So if anyone is thinking about trying it I would recommend it for sure! 

In other news, I don't think we've officially announced we found out where we will be living this summer:  Long Island, New York!  We are so excited about this, first of all because out of the four going on five years Dillon has worked for APX it will only be my second time actually getting to go with him (we've been engaged/married all five of those years), second Long Island is supposed to be a great market, and given some new circumstances, Dillon is extremely confident this will be his best year ever.  And last but not least there are some super cool people who will also be in the Long Island office!  Should make for a great summer, I'm just trying not to stress about Dillon leaving when I am eight months pregnant and trying to hop on a plane and make it back home, across the country when I go into labor...  I don't get to go until after baby girl arrives :(

Speaking of baby girl, she is growing bigger and stronger everyday.  I feel her moving all the time and I LOVE it!  According to our doctors visits she is healthy and maturing right on schedule.  We've come up with a couple of names but we're pretty set on Sequoia, we know it's different but we like it and it has some sentimental value to us.  Since this is kind of a long, boring post I've posted some pictures of my ever growing belly.  These were taken at 26 weeks:

Sorry if bare pregnant bellies scare you like they used to me, but I had to post this to give the full effect of how ginormous I'm getting!

3 comments:

Jessie Evans said...

Oh my gosh, you are so not even ginormous at all. I just hope I look as good as you when I'm pregnant!

Heather Heaton said...

kim you are the cutest pregnant girl ever!! I am so excited for you! isn't great feeling them move around! Can you believe that there is actually a person growing in you! So crazy!!!

The Hull Family said...

Your belly is like the tinest thing ever! It's so fun to finally feel the baby move around....I am so excited for you guys!

OK I told Spencer that you guys would be living in Long Island this summer and we're already talking about planning a trip to New York. Spencer's brother lives in Boston and is always bugging us to meet him in new York for a weekend...maybe we'll actually do it this summer!